Monday, August 18, 2014

Amazing Mayhem

So I really need to get back to blogging…just like I need to get back to exercising and eating right. Ha! Today I am hoping to sweep all three and I'm kicking it off with some mayhem. No, not chaos and trauma, but a little fashionista nicknamed "Mayhem" by her mama.

Mayhem and her mama have become quite the internet/Instagram sensation since they started posting daily photos of the paper dresses they would create together.

Seriously. Ridiculously. Amazing. This is paper folks. Check out some of my favs...



Red carpet replicas...


And of course, the Elsa. No surprise this made the cut...
They do this everyday y'all. EVERY. DAY. SMH… due to all the awesomeness that is this scenario. I hope if I ever have a little girl I will be as committed to creating/dreaming/adventuring as these two are. Seriously, do yourself a favor and follow her mom @2sisters_angie on Instagram or their blog, Fashion By Mayhem to be inspired by this creative collection of unique art!

No comments:

Post a Comment