Monday, May 26, 2014

A Royal Wardrobe

Ok so Zach and I both have a slight… ok maybe not so slight, obsession with the UK. This is our #1 vacation destination we hope to visit on a future anniversary trip. I'm not sure we can put our finger on exactly what it is about this place that has us so enthralled, but we're there. We watch Downton Abbey (as well as like every other BBC show), speak in British accents on occasion, and love a good afternoon tea. So why am I telling you all this? Because somehow… even though I totally love all things British (minus the bad teeth), I never got swept up in all the royal stuff. You know… the Windsors, the romance between Prince William and Kate Middleton, and the subsequent royal wedding. Surprisingly all the celebrity gossip never interested me until… until I discovered Kate's fashion. Holy pearls and Prada… I am kinda obsessed with her style. Seriously, she's got good taste! Check it out..

My fav dress ever.
Adorbs.



She has the most amazing coat collection of anyone I've ever seen.
Gorgeous pic.
I totally have to pray against my coveting of her amazing royal wardrobe. I guess if you are HRH the Duchess of Cambridge, you gotta look smashing at all times. I wonder if she would consider it a blessing or curse? Either way, I am inspired you Kate and your casual elegance!

No comments:

Post a Comment