Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Life of Lindsay

It's been over a month now and it still hasn't sunk in that's she's gone. I honestly... am just at a loss as to how to process it. I've been to her memorial services, gone through her things, have started making plans without her, but it's still just so so SO weird. And surreal. And shocking. And as much as possible, I want to avoid being faced with the truth that I will never talk to her, or spend a holiday with her, or go on a adventure with her this side of heaven and that some big pieces of my life with never ever be the same.

Lindsay's memorial services were actually two weeks ago in Florida. Thank you to everyone who came out to celebrate Lindsay's life. It was so fun to see everyone and catch up. I just only wish Lindsay had been there to enjoy all the people she loved so much gathered in one place. She would have LOVED that! Anyways, for those of you that missed it, here is a video my BIL Steve, parents, and I put together to tell Lindsay's story. Hopefully it will be a blessing to you and encourage you to make a difference with the time God have given you here on earth.


Miss you Lindz. Hope heaven is rockin' your socks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment