Friday, June 28, 2013

P Day Mash Up

So if you've been reading my blog for a while, you know about the P Days Allie and I have together. It's quality step-momma/step-daughter time that Allie and I really look forward to. Last year, I think we had 5 or 6 different P Days and they were all special and unique in their own way.  This past fall, I made Allie a P Day Mash Up jar to put a creative twist on our P Day concept. All the fun p words we could think of were put in the jar with the option of randomly choosing a crazy P Day combo instead of me just planning one. We used it for the first time last weekend and it was so fun!




 Allie made the rules and we ended up with this winning combination!
We decided that pizza didn't necessarily mean marinara and cheese type pizza, so we whipped up a tasty cinnamon strudel dessert pizza instead!

And we took our pillows and pizza picnic to the park. It was SUCH a nice day!





Lovin' her some cinnamon sugar.
Looking up at the trees.
Our view.
Seriously love lying here on a breezy summer day with this girl, talking about trees, God, and anything else that crosses our minds. Treasuring these moments because I know she is growing up way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment