Thursday, June 6, 2013

Light of a Clear Blue Morning

Yesterday I stumbled across this video of my sister singing. I think it's from 2011. It shocked me how much she has changed since then. I had forgotten what she was like before all this. I am so grateful to whoever filmed this Festival Singer's concert because I treasure this video so much! The song itself (thanks Dolly Parton) and Lindsay singing it is such a gift to me. How perfect. It encourages me to make it through the next few weeks and believe that everything is gonna be alright, it's gonna be ok.



It also really excites me to see my sister in heaven one day, renewed to perfect health. One day we will get the old Lindsay back, only she will be the new, better than ever Lindsay. This video gives me hope as we wait for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment