Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Deserve

So Zach hasn't released any new music of his own since November, but he did co-write a song on After Edmund's new album Art & Commerce with lead singer Mitch Parks.
This song was birthed in February of 2012 from Mitch's home studio and I actually posted photos from the writing session in this blog entry last year. To our delight, AE selected it for their album and with the help of producer Scotty Wilbanks, it turned out great! You can check it out (and the full album) on itunes and let us know what you think. :)

Download Deserve today!

And stay tuned for more music coming from our talented friends!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley, It's Sam's Mom. Saw your Mom and Lindsey today in Jax. Just saw on FB that you had a blog and set about finding it. I absolutely love it! I've been blogging since 2008 {I think}, but have slowed down lately since there has been a lot going on with our girls. {weddings, babies, etc...} I am adding you to my blog roll, and will check in now and then.

    Your family is so lovely, and I love the happiness, playfulness, and love I see in your photos!!

    Take care!

    Blessings,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and this is so awesome about your hubby's music!! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Thanks Becky :) Glad you found us! Keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete