Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lindsay Alexander Photography

A few weeks ago our family had our very first official photo shoot with my friend Lindsay. We wanted this shoot to capture the unique love of our family in a vintage-styled vignette. Lindsay was so awesome to work with and turned our ideas into reality. Most of the props were brought by us because they reflect something about us- Allie plays the violin, Zach's primary instrument is the trumpet (I know that's a surprise to a lot of you), and I love photography. Other items are tethered to memories or moments from our journey together as a family of three. 

In addition to our family shoot, we got to be a part of something monumental in the life of Lindsay Alexander Photography- the launch of her rebrand. Lindsay has been working tirelessly for the last few months to rebrand her growing photography business. It has been a beautiful thing to watch and I am just so honored we could be a part of this process and (bonus!) her new promotional video. Watch the video to hear her story and see a little bit of us too. :) You can also see more pics of us here and there on her new site so go exploring and look for us! 
Gosh I love my talented, beautiful, incredibly giving and loving friend! She has blessed us so much by capturing this moment in our life. So without further ado, here are SOME of my favorites from our shoot. I am limiting myself to only posting about 30 or so here on the blog because if I posted them all, this post would be ridiculous. I really adore the black and white look and am hoping to refresh the wall gallery in our living room with some of these, but how on earth will I choose which to print?!
(click on image to view larger)
So. Unbelievably. Lovely. Am I the luckiest stepmom ever or what?!!

Love my girl Al.
 Love to laugh with her too.




Two of a kind.



 Love this one.
 And this one.
I'm gonna stop saying I love them one by one because I love them all!
 (If you're curious what book these pages are from, it's Swiss Family Robinson, a family favorite.)






This guy. Oh so dreamy.


Presh!


Love her.


Saying "thank you"will never be enough! We love you Lindsay and will treasure these photos forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment