Thursday, April 11, 2013

Like a Drum

Today marks our 3rd anniversary and honestly, I can't believe it. It feels so much longer! Our life has changed so much over the last 3 years, all of it for the better. Daily I am reminded of how lucky I am to have this precious puddin' on my arm. God was so faithful, so gracious, and so extravagant when he brought our lives together back in 2009. When I sit back and think about it I am just so overwhelmed. Nothing is better than a great marriage and I just... feel like the richest person ever to have the privilege of doing life with Zach.
A few weeks ago I stumbled across this song by Phillip Phillips and I am obsessed with it. It is my current anthem for Zach. Maybe one day I will put my own stamp on it, but for now here's the video, a tribute to the love of my life.



Like a drum my heart never stops beating for you. Happy Anniversary my love.







No comments:

Post a Comment