Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dreaming

This afternoon, all I feel up for is dreaming.

Dreaming about an upcoming family photo shoot (our first "real" one ever).

Dreaming about our summer vacation (that will hopefully be spent in St. John, USVI).

Dreaming about Allie being here for a week at the end of the month and all the fun stuff we have planned...

Dreaming about all the upcoming trips we have and all the friends and family we will see.

Dreaming about new things to create and do for families at FHC.

Dreaming about this house and what we hope it will be one day.

I love dreaming. It inspires me. It rejuvenates me. It excites me for what could be. Even though it's all in my head, my dreams spur me on to make my life count and make the most of what we have. After all, what's life without a little dreaming?

So what are you dreaming about? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment