Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Micro Design

Interior design has been a passion of mine since childhood. Lucky for me, I got to pursue it as a career and get to dabble in it on the side for a lifetime.

The creation of spaces is something that truly inspires me. I love being able to create something that has a physical, emotional, and spiritual impact on people. Looking at spaces and places designed by others has a huge impact on me. It gets me thinking in new ways that I never considered before. Recently, I saw this video about a micro apartment in New York. The design is so intentional, thoughtful, and beautiful I can barely stand it! Ah! Check out this 3-dimensional, living piece of art! I hope to one day live in a place this well-designed, just not this small. Ha!



1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this apartment except he doesn't have a real stove, but then again most people in NYC order takeout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete