Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It is finished!

I have been waiting to write this post for ages.... knowing the day was bound to come, but feeling like it never would.

Zach's worship album is finished.... finally!!!!!! Praise God!

After months and months of intense effort and about a year of writing, the album is finally finished and off to duplication. I can't wait to hold a finished copy in my hand and relish in all that has gone into it and dream about what is to come.

The song "Greater Than All" was released yesterday as a single. If you haven't already, download it and tell your friends!
Due to Sandy, production of Zach's full album, titled "One," has hit a little bit of a snag. As soon as we know for sure when they will be completed, we can share the release date and cd release show schedule.

To family and friends, thank you all for you love and support during this laborious process and for believing in Zach. I am so moved by what God is choosing to do through my husband and honored to be along for the ride.

Please please please tell everyone you know to buy this album! I know I am biased, but I promise that it will be worth the investment! The songs are truly inspired and worshipful.

(To my Z, I am so beyond proud of you and your commitment to this project and making it something truly special and Jesus-focused. I know God has great things in store for you, which is crazy since he's already blessed us so much. This is just the beginning, my love! The Lord will be magnified through you and your music as you surrender it all to him. John 3:30)

Stay tuned for more on Zach's music in the coming days and weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment