Monday, July 16, 2012

Allie's eye

Allie loves photography almost as much as me. :) This summer I gave her my old point-and-shoot Canon to mess around with and work on her photography skills. She's got a really great eye and takes waaaay better pics than I did at age 11! What I love about Allie's eye is that she usually captures the tiniest of details easily overlooked by other observers. Most of her images are of things I never saw, but was standing or sitting right next to her when she took it. I love that! She is so creative and sees the world in her own unique way. Gosh I can't wait to see what this talented, beauty becomes one day!

Here are some of my favorite shots I found on her camera.

Glass
Seed
Zach and I walking down the streets in Charleston. This girl loves a lens flare. Ha!
Shadow
Brick
Down
Reeds
The Mansion at Forsyth Park hotel room
Painted canvas in the hotel
Us under the oaks, on Cumberland Island
Ribs
Dunes
Expanse
 Sunset in the mountains
Wild flowers at sun down
Rough
Sun dial
Bee
Petals
Al.
I can't wait for her to be back so we can have a P Day based around photography and all words that start with ph. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment