Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddy Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! I am super blessed to have three wonderful dads in my life, my dad Jim and my husband Zach, and my granddad Bob.

Grandaddy, I wish we could be there this weekend to see you! I hope you know how much we love you and are so thankful for you. You are the best/funniest grandaddy a girl could have asked for. :)

Dad, thanks for everything and for being a constant encouragement to Zach and I. We are so grateful for you and the legacy of faith you are leaving behind to all who know you (or just meet you for that matter!). Enjoy your first summer of retirement! We are so proud of you and are excited to see what this new chapter holds. Love you!

Zach, I am so honored to do life with you and share the responsibility of parenting Allie. You are an incredible dad for so many reasons and I am just so proud of the way you lead our family. Here's our Father's Day video for you. We love you!

(Please forgive the poor video quality. I shot it in HD, but iMovie '08 won't let me save in HD so I lost a lot of quality. Boo.)
Father's Day 2012 from Zach + Shelly Kale on Vimeo.

In addition to this video, Allie and I planned a few other Father's Day surprises for Zach. I'll write more about our Father's Day activities when we return from vacation next weekend. For now, I must pack! :)

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment