Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Daughter Day

Sunday night was some unexpected "family" fun for me and Zach. Advance, our church's student ministry, had a mother-daughter event and I went as a fill-in-mom for one of the girls in my LifeGroup since her mom was working. It was so fun! I loved being Emily's mom for the night and was so incredibly proud to see her (and Brisa) lead worship for the first time.
I guess it's only natural "my daughter" would be one of the worship leaders! Ha! :)
When I got home, our friends Ashley and Peter were over so we could FINALLY meet their new baby girl and only daughter, Abigail. She is seriously the cutest, lil' puddin' of a baby! I forgot how magical fresh new skin is and miniature features. Welcome to the world Abby! We love you already.

We loved hanging out with the McKenzie's (now a party of five) and are thankful for good friends we can belly laugh with about all sorts of shenanigans. We are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment