Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm Mad About You

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Zach and I are off in Atlanta, but I thought I'd fill our blogspace with deets on our Valentine's Day love sent to Allie.

Her care package included her new Allie's Adventures book from 2011.
It also included 50 paper hearts, cut out individually from hand-made pink paper.

Zach and I wrote messages on the back of each heart wishing Al a Happy V Day and telling her how much we love her and can't wait to see her soon!
Our actual valentines to her were new Mad Libs books.
I got this idea from DesignMom, but wanted to send her the whole book instead of just one sheet of Mad Libs. Zach and I each wrote a a Mad-Lib themed valentine message that was wrapped around each booklet.

We also included some chocolate hearts (of course)
and a unique story-writing game called Story Cubes. Since Allie loves to write stories, we thought this would be a neat way to get her going or thinking in out-of-the-box and creative ways.

Last look before shipping!
Happy Valentine's Day Allie! We are in fact, MAD about you and can't wait to see you in just a few days!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment