Friday, December 30, 2011

First Film

Ok folks... here it is. Travis and Jackie's finished wedding video. Eric, a co-worker of ours and the videographer for the wedding, asked me to be a second shooter for him for the event. It was the first time I shot video using professional gear and to be honest, I was a bit nervous about it. This experience has definitely given me a new appreciation for wedding photographers and videographers! It's super hard work - high energy, labor-intensive, and stressful due to the important and "once in a lifetime" nature of the event. All in all though it was super fun to shoot and was a great experience. You know me, I love a new project and ability to stretch my creative muscles. :)

Thanks for including me Eric and giving me this opportunity! And congrats again Travis and Jackie! We love ya'll and are happy we could be a part of your day.

(pause music player below before watching)

Jackie & Travis from Eric Schlenker on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment