Thursday, December 1, 2011

Favorite Photos

Lately I've been busy taking photos - for clients, for ministries, and for my family. Here's a brief collection of some of my favs from the past few weeks.

The Lentz family fall photo shoot







Love love love this one.

And this one.

I also took pics at Advance baptisms night at FHC. About 14 students were baptized and it was awesome to be able to capture such a big moment in the lives of these guys and gals.




Conveniently this was the same night Zach was asked to lead worship for the Advance student service so I was finally able to snap some shots of him leading worship. I only have a prime lens so sorry there aren't any close ups!






And lastly, the Keller family Christmas card shoot... also known as my sis and brother-in-law. You can see my favorite dog in the world on the left. Good ol' Bella.


That's it for now. Thanks friends and clients for your continual patience and encouragement. I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment