So far, so good with my self-imposed recipe challenge. Here's two more good ones from this week. Really wish I had taken more pictures of my own creations, but the recipe photos will have to do!
Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie Cups
Made these for a party last night and they were delish!
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can Grands! Biscuits, Wheat, Reduced Fat
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of frozen mixed veggies (I use broccoli, cauliflower, corn, peas...anything)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Separate biscuits and place each biscuit in a cup of a lightly greased 12-hole muffin pan, pressing dough up sides to edge of cup.
3. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chicken soup, veggies, cheddar cheese, parsley flakes, and black pepper. Mix well to combine.
4. Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven. Place muffin pan on a wire rack and let set for 2-3 minutes. Serve at once.
Nutella Hot Chocolate
- 1 c milk
Mix 1 cup milk and 2 spoonfuls of nutella in saucepan. Heat medium. Blend. Whisk until frothy.