Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall Break Finishes

Our fall break with Allie concluded last week and I wanted to post the remaining pics from our adventures together. Boy do we love quality time with our girl Al.

On Tuesday night Zach led worship again at CharlotteOne, a city-wide worship gathering for 20 and 30 somethings. Jeanne Stevens from Soul City Church in Chicago was the speaker that night. Here's me and Al waiting for the service to start!


Even though we never drop Allie off at school or have that "first day at school" experience where your kid turns around and waves goodbye to you in the car, I feel like these two photos fall into that category. Haha! We were actually picking a friend of Allie's up, but it looks like we are dropping Allie off.


Pretty sight on our trek to Midland
Our household loves oreos. We don't buy them often, but they are probably our most favorite snack.
Also this week I got a super sweet text from my husband that made my day.

(If you don't understand the lobster comment, read up on lobsters. Ha! They are faithful little critters and mate for life. ) Anyways, I am blessed to have a husband who shows me he loves me in a myriad of ways each and every day, one of which includes standing at our front door and screaming to the neighborhood his affection for me. Ha!

We also went and saw the movie Dolphin Tale starring Harry Connick Jr., Ashley Judd, and Morgan Freeman. It was really good and completely up Allie's alley. :)

We had some family reading time this week which was awesome. Everyone curled up on the sofa, book in hand, while the fire and Fred the jack-o-lantern lit up the room. Perfection.
Book worm
Our two copies of Radical
It was a great week and surprisingly we didn't get to do all the things we had planned. Oh well, until next time. We can't wait to celebrate Allie's 11th birthday in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment