Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Day to Celebrate

So before today closes out I have to say "Happy Birthday!" here on the blog to one of the best people I know - my mom!

Ridiculously, I as prepared the post I realized we have no great photos together. How is that possible?! I document everything. Anyways, this will be resolved during the holidays, but for now, here's a pick of us (with dad of course :)) from 2009.

Mom, you are awesome. Thanks for always being there for Zach and I - spiritually, physically, and emotionally and always going above and beyond to help us with anything we need.

And thanks for being an incredible "Hollie" to Al. She loves you and her time with you so much! Few things are better than a visit to Hollie and Jim's! We all can't wait to see you over the holidays!

Happy Birthday mom! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment