Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Paper Paradise

So Zach's been away this week for a worship conference. This is the longest we've been apart since we got married and it is definitely an odd experience. Needless to say I have been quite lonesome and miss my precious husband most ardently. In his absence I have been trying to pass the time doing something a little special each day, something I can really enjoy on my own.

Yesterday I went to one of my favorite stores, Paper Source. I was shopping for a wedding gift, but was really looking forward to just browsing the overwhelmingly beautiful products. Geesh... I wish I could bathe in the glorious delights found in Paper Source! Here is just a taste of some of the unique things found here...

3d zoo animal calendar

Cute recipe cards
Such a good idea! I need this journal to keep me sketching.
Rows of ribbon
Bunches of boxes
Gorgeous fine paper
Need this mug
Dream journal
If you love papers and unique gifts go to Paper Source ASAP! Love this place! Thanks Paper Source for being my special Tuesday treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment