Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New to Norcross

So while I was in Atlanta last weekend I got to visit with my sweet friend Jen Daniel. Jen and I met through mutual friends back in 2009 and I treasure any time I get to spend with this kindred spirit of mine!

I cannot believe we took NO pictures together this past weekend (Blast!) so this one from March of 2010 will have to do :)

Jen recently moved into the cutest cottage apartment. I wish I had taken more photos of it as well because it is seriously adorable and Anthropologie-ish. It even smells like Anthropologie in there!

Cute pillow, art, and tailored sofa
Wall-mounted night table with cute lamp shade and bird print
While in Duluth/Norcross, Jen and I enjoyed blueberry, sour cream, and chocolate glazed donuts from Sara Donuts, a local donut shop. Delish!

We also went to Bleu House Market, a must-go-to lunch spot and small grocery/ specialty products shop if you are out in downtown Norcross. It was so cute and ridiculously tasty.
Fresh produce
Teas and lemonade
Organic nut bars
Cute peacock bags
Jars and lids
Sugars and such
This is a super cute book for keeping a record of where you eat out. Love it!
From the ready-to-eat section, I got a meat and three (love the south!). What's on my plate you ask? Flank steak with pineapple-mango salsa, sweet potato souffle, sauteed veggies, eggplant roll up, and cheesy focaccia bread. Umm... yes please.
It was sooo good! And Bonus! We ate on the porch and enjoyed the gorgeous day and lovely weather! I loved the pew on the porch. :)
Thanks Jen for hosting me and showing me Norcross and all your favorite spots! I love you friend and am SO thankful for your friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment