Sunday, September 25, 2011

Movie Review

Zach and I recently saw the Academy Award winning movie "The Kings Speech" starring Colin Firth and Geoffery Rush. If you haven't seen this movie you need to rent it, ASAP, because it was the best film I've seen in a long time.
"The Kings Speech" is a British historical drama about King George VI (Queen Elizabeth's father) during the late 1930s and the beginning of World War II.

Watch the trailer here! (turn off music player below)

I really wish I had seen this in the theatre because the cinematography is truly remarkable and just... so incredibly beautiful. The film is not only a great story, but a fabulous work of art. Everything is so exquisite from the spaces to the costumes to the lighting to the camera work to of course the acting. Love me some Geoffery Rush... well at least in this role and not as Captain Barbossa!

Anyways, I hope you check this out if you haven't seen it because it makes for an AWESOME movie night! Thanks for the recommendation J. Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment