Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Delectable Dots

So last weekend Zach and I were headed to dinner with some friends and we stumbled across one of the most exciting and amazing things I've seen in a long time.

A Dippin' Dots store.

Yes you heard me correctly. A whole entire room dedicated to selling this delicious ice cream of the future I have loved for almost two decades. I thought Dippin' Dots were special treats only available at special places, like Braves games, Sea World, and the FSU Union, but NO!

This is quite possibly the best news I've heard in a long time.

Check out our fun first visit to a real Dippin' Dots store!


Brotherly love
I got my standard, half chocolate, half cookies and cream

Z trying Dots for the very first time! BAHAHA

If you've never had this treat before you are missing out! I love you Dippin' Dots and I'm so happy you are here in Charlotte! This town just keeps getting better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment