Thursday, September 15, 2011

B + T Tie The Knot

This past weekend I had the honor of being a part of my friend Brenae's wedding. Brenae was my last roommate prior to marrying Zach and I could not be more thrilled for my dear friend and her new husband Tyler.

When I wasn't doing my bridesmaid duty, I was taking every opportunity to capture the special moments with my camera. Here are a few of my favorites from the weekend.

The bridal luncheon was at the very lovely Swan Coach House in Buckhead.

The rehearsal dinner was at Luciano's in Johns Creek. I love the faces reflected in this glass!

Centerpieces getting prepared for the reception
 A glowing bride and a beaming mom

Gorgeous bride!
Once I was IN the wedding I couldn't lug my big camera around. Luckily my bridesmaid's dress had pockets so I could use my iphone during the rest of the evening! Wahoo!

Brenae has the most adorable grandpa!
The happy couple


To see the rest of the photos I took visit Urban Cotton!

So happy for you Brenae and Tyler! I hope you have a great honeymoon and enjoy married life just as much as me and Z!!! It's awesome! Love you guys and hope to see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment