Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Shower For B

Last weekend I headed down to Atlanta for my dear friend Brenae's bridal shower. Brenae is getting married to Tyler Plain in September and I could not be more excited for my sweet friend!
Brenae was my last roommate before I married Zach and we lived together in Atlanta for two years. She is such a treasure to me and faithful friend. I am so thankful that God brought our paths together back in early 2007 and am THRILLED to walk beside her as she starts this exciting new chapter of life! Love you Brenae!

I thoroughly enjoyed the much needed weekend with B, laughing, eating some of our favorite things (like Oh's cereal!!!), and talking incessantly. Gosh I love my friend!

Here are a few of my favorite photos from the shower. A big thanks to Allyson and Kristen for coordinating all the details!
Strawberries
Cupcake
Colorful shoes
Bride-to-be!

New luggage

I love you B and can't wait to celebrate with you September 10!

For more shower photos, check out Urban Cotton!

No comments:

Post a Comment