Monday, July 25, 2011

Food for Thought

So I love to cook food, eat food, and serve food, but I really really love to look at food. I love food photography and find it so inspiring. I feel like in another life I would have been a food photographer. :)

Lately I have gotten into Pinterest (you can follow me here!) and have really enjoyed finding new recipes and cooking inspiration.

Check out my awesome finds! I will be making this stuff before the summer is out!

Basil lemonade
Fruit salsa with cinnamon chips
Grown up grilled cheese with avocado, bacon, apple slices, pepperjack cheese
Grilled shrimp with cilantro, lime, and peanuts
Peanut butter pretzel sandwiches dipped in chocolate. Totally making these for Z.
Fruit popsicles

Here are just some great photos of some delicious foods and beverages I find super beautiful and inspiring.

Tea time



Mini pancake pops
Yummy sandwiches
Paradise. Ha!
I looove food photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment