Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Texturize

Lately I find myself completely in love with texture. In all things really, but especially home furnishings. I really feel like luxurious texture is what sets apart the really spectacular spaces from the so-so ones. West Elm does a great job supplying beautiful and unique home furnishings at relatively affordable prices.

I have been a West Elm shopper for over 6 years now (that's where I got the glam capiz shell light fixture over our dining table) and have seen it evolve into something really lovely. We totally love WE's style and attention to detail.

Here are some of my favorite textures from this season! These spaces are incredibly refreshing and stimulating.






 This GORGEOUS coconut light fixture (in pic above and detail below) is actually on sale in the Charlotte store for $80! (normally $300) I wish I had a place to put this because I'd scoop it up!

 I love throw pillows. I have way too many already, but these are so beautiful.


I love the glittery sparkle glass adds to spaces. Z and I adore this glass loop pendant fixture. 


Love these bottles!
 I have some hanging vases similar to this from CB2, but I love the organic quality the rope adds.
Eye-catching dishware
 Tea towels
 Cute newspaper paper mache birdie

Love West Elm! I hope you feel as inspired as I do after looking at these beautiful and texturized creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment