Saturday, June 11, 2011

Memorial Day

I am seriously behind on my blogs! Now that we finally have internet back at the house I need to catch up a bit.

We celebrated Memorial Day with new friends and old friends out at the Carson's house. Although it was disturbingly hot, we all had a great time playing in the backyard and enjoying the cookout. I wish I had taken more photos, but this is a pretty good taste of our holiday.

The boys goofing off in the backyard
Football players and spectators
My first go at cornhole! It's way harder to play than it looks.
Nothin beats fresh watermelon on a hot day
Gracelyn enjoying watermelon with her daddy


Playful Alan
The patties and franks
These chips were amazing.
 The classic french onion potatoes
 Funfetti cupcakes!
Thanks for having us Carson's! We loved hanging out with everyone and enjoyed our holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment