Sunday, June 12, 2011

Glorious Sniffs

So this past week I was walking through my backyard and got overwhelmed by the most familiar and glorious smell.

Gardenias!!!
I am embarrassed to say I did not notice my backyard had not one, but TWO giant gardenia bushes until they were already in full bloom.  Gardenias are one of my all time favorite flowers. While living in Atlanta, my good friend Sara would always cut a few blossoms off her gardenia bush for me so I could enjoy the delicious fragrance in my house.
They are so beautiful, so clean, and so lovely. Love these flowers! The only thing I don't love is how quickly they wilt. Anyways, needless to say I was overjoyed to find myself residing in gardenia explosion. I love this house. :)


And I love gardenias! Hooray for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment