Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dad Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! Of course I must pay tribute to two super special dudes in my life, my dad Jim Joiner and my precious husband Zachary Kale.

To put it simply, my dad is a total rockstar.

Don't look so surpised dad. Ha! You are!

Baseball player, high school teacher, coach, Sunday School teacher,  athletic field landscaper, logo painter, chocolate mousse lover, Law & Order watcher, splatter paint designer, goofy joke teller... I love this man.

My dad has been a huge influence in my life and steady role model of what it means to serve the Lord and love your family. Through thick and thin, dad has always been there as the voice of reason and rescuer in times of trouble (except for that ski trip to Snowshoe. HAHA).

I know I don't tell you enough, but thank you for all the ways you have and continue to serve our family. It does not go unnoticed. And thank you for not just being a great dad to me and Lindz, but to Zach and Stevie too. I know Z appreciates having you in his life since his dad passed. We love you and are honored to be your family and part of your legacy. I wish we could be there with you today to celebrate!


And to my darling Zach...
I am so honored to be on this journey with you and Allie. Seeing how you've loved her, sacrificed for her, and invested in her over these past 10 years warms my heart and makes me love you even more (which I didn't know was possible).

It brings me such joy to see how much you two love each other and how Allie adores you. You are an amazing dad and I am so proud of you and how you raise Allie. Al is so blessed to have you in her life and I am too!

I love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment