Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mom Day

Today I'd like to celebrate two very important ladies... my mom, Debbie (aka "Hollie") and Zach's mom Cindy (aka "Nana"). (Sorry I am having to use wedding pics of you guys!)


Happy Mother's Day to two of the best ladies I've ever known! We are so thankful for you both and all you mean to us! Thank you for all the love, the help, the prayers, the advice, the miles driven, the meals paid for, the patient phone conversations, and all the ways you have doused us and Allie in love. We appreciate you so much and could not ask for better moms! We love you!

On a personal note, today is really the first time I've celebrated Mother's Day as a mother. It's been so special having Allie here for it and I could not ask for a better step-daughter. She's my favorite girl in the world! Seriously, I am so lucky and am more thankful for her every single day.

In lieu of the occasion we did a little family photo shoot to capture the moment. Here are my favs...
(Tip: click on images to see at better resolution)

Allie the beautiful
Love


My two favorite people rockin' it


We love you Nana and Hollie!

I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life! Thank you Jesus! And Happy Mother's Day to all the other moms out there! I respect and admire you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment