Saturday, May 28, 2011

Addicted

I've been told that admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery and I most certainly have a problem, but I'm not exactly sure I want to recover.

I am officially and without a doubt addicted to Chipotle.
If you've never been to Chipotle, shame on you! Or maybe that's a good thing... more for me! Chipotle is the most delicious mexican grill out there that not only tastes fabulous, but is all about serving food with integrity. This means using fresh, organic ingredients, healthy, farm-raised animals products, and local producers.

I know being addicted to Chipotle is not the worst thing in the world, but seriously... what do they put in the barbacoa?! It is the most glorious and delicious meat ever served at a mexican restaurant. Maybe at any restaurant for that matter. And I crave it. Every blasted day. And I feel like I could eat it. Every blasted day. And on top of scrumptious food, they serve Coke Zero, our most favorite soda beverage.
My euphoric joy cannot be contained.

Fortunately (or unfortunately) we have a Chipotle close to our house so it's always our "go-to" quick bite when we don't have time to whip something up at home. I always do a salad, Z does a bowl, and Allie likes the tacos. There's something delectable for everyone!

You know your "addiction" is bad when the people behind the counter recognize you and remember how many times you've been there that week, but no amount of embarrassment can keep me from that barbacoa. Nothing can keep me from the barbacoa!

And I like it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment