Saturday, April 30, 2011

Where the Magic Happens

Our bar stools have finally arrived and our kitchen is complete (and most of the main level of the house)! All that's left is the foyer which I can't wait to get started on.

Anyways, here are some pics of our kitchen. It's pretty simple and neutral to blend with the adjacent dining room and seating area. I am so glad we finally have more seating in this room because this is where the magic happens. This is always the place people want to hang out and end up just standing around! There are a lot of things I love about this kitchen including the appliances and layout. It's super efficient and a great space for entertaining and cookin up some awesome dishes!

(Sorry for the crappy pics. One of these days I will get a good lens for interiors so I can actually use the good camera!)

View from foyer
Bar stools

View from dining room
 View from stairs to lower level
 Hanging glass candleholders and vases
The tea pot!
View towards seating area/ music room

We're one step closer to a finished house! Wahoo! I think it's time to start working on the master bedroom... :) Pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment