Sunday, April 3, 2011

Getaway

Zach and I just got back from a mini vacay in Virginia. We had a nice, restful time with great friends. Thanks Ash and Taylor for the invite!

Strangely it was extremely foggy when we arrived Thursday, snowed Friday, and was sunny and bright Saturday.  Even though the weather was pretty unpredictable, we had a great time just chatting, playing games, and snacking. I heart red starburst. :)

While away, I took some time to try and learn more about my camera and how to take better pictures. I am continually frustrated with myself about this and want to tremendously improve. AG and Miles were great test subjects since they are so squirmy and ridiculously adorable. Sadly, I have no pictures of Bethany, Ashley, or myself. How did this happen?! Oh well... I guess there's always next time. I also took no pictures of food or the snow. AHH.

Anyways, even though I feel like I missed a ton, here are a few of my favorite shots from the trip. You can check out the rest of the collection at Urban Cotton.










Spliced panoramic view from porch (click on pic to view larger)


No comments:

Post a Comment