Monday, April 25, 2011

Dining In

Zach and I finally finished our dining room. The giant picture frame is empty no more! FINALLY. I guess that's 4 rooms down, 9 to go. HA. Oh well. It will happen eventually...

Anyways, here are a few pics of the dining room. I know it seems like we constantly eat out due to the food pictures I post, but we actually use this space a lot when guests are over (typically every Sunday night) and when I cook dinner... which has been happening a lot less lately due to celebrations, Easter and the new job. I am hoping to get in a good meal/cooking routine by the time Allie is here in a week since I love to cook and eat. Both are therapeutic for me. :)

View from upstairs seating area

View from kitchen

Raw wood table

The funny photo is from our Florida photoshoot
My trusty capiz shell pendant fixture that has been with me since 2006!
 The artichokes

Next on the list is the kitchen. Stay tuned for photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment