Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Advance Excitement

This past Sunday was Student Weekend at our church. What does that mean, you ask? It's when our student ministry (called Advance) facilitates the worship services all weekend. This includes everything from greeting people at the door to leading worship and sharing the message.  I was asked by the staff to take some photos of all the excitement and student participation throughout the morning. It was so fun to see the students interacting with all the people, young and old. Here are a few of my favorite shots from Sunday...

The Advance t-shirt...

Waving people in from the parking lot...

I don't know his name, but I know this student had AWESOME shoes.

Welcoming people on sidewalks and at the doors...


I love this series...




Two of many group shots...



Greeting people inside...


Check out our senior pastor at the door with all the students!

Advance band leading worship...

In the production suite...

The atrium and the Advance tent

Advance shirt detail

Thank you Advance staff for trusting me to do this and blessing me through the experience. I had a great time watching all the students bring smiles, laughter, and joy to the people of Forest Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment