Even though life has been challenging lately, Zach has been my knight in shining armor and he deserves a heap of credit. Thank you Zach for:
- designing four different resumes for me
- helping me job hunt
- selling your guitar so I could get a nice camera
- bringing me chocolate-covered oreos (or the occasional doughnut)
- brushing my hair (sorry I just told everyone that :))
- washing the dishes and taking care of the kitchen
- playing extra gigs just for the extra dough
- encouraging me, supporting me, and loving me even on my most miserable days
- and serving me in about a million other ways.
I love you and appreciate you so much. I am honored to be your wife and am the luckiest person on earth. This video doesn't even come close to showing you what you mean to me, but it is a start...
(for those of you watching this, make sure you stop the music player at the bottom of this page before starting the video!)
The Luckiest from Zach + Shelly Kale on Vimeo.