Friday, December 17, 2010

Chocolately Goodness

I love chocolate. Hot or cold, solid or liquid, dark or semi-sweet. If having yourself hooked up to a chocolate iv was an option, I'd probably be first in line. :)

At this time of year I find myself completely and totally in love with this stuff...


Mmmm. Hot chocolate.
There's nothing like it. Nothing makes me feel more cozy than sitting in the living room,  sipping on hot cocoa, and enjoying the lights on the Christmas tree. NOTHING.

AH. Wish I could do this year-round!


In case you were wondering, my favorite kind is Land O Lakes chocolate raspberry and chocolate supreme. You can sometimes find individual packets at Publix or occasionally Walmart. I HIGHLY recommend giving it a go sometime soon because it's fantastic and will make you feel all Christmasy inside. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment